Friday 20 May 2011

Los Angeles Snapshots

a

So... the real reason for my little hiatus last week? Our trip to Los Angeles! I was going to line up some guest bloggers for the week but procrastinated until it was too late. At the last minute I realized I had never posted all those abandoned house photos so I just used those instead. Quite frankly, I was bit tired of seeing my mug staring back at me from the computer screen by the end of the week! I've got about a gazillion photos from our LA trip and I'll be sharing those with you over the next few weeks as I get them sorted. I swear you might think we've actually moved back to LA you'll be seeing so many photos from there. ;) Since I was a bit tired of me-photos I thought I'd start off by sharing some of our casual snapshots taken with my little point-and-shoot. We spent the week hanging out with old friends, eating tons of amazing food, walking around downtown and Hollywood and even spent a night in the desert. Lots more photos and stories to come!

Untitled-1

No comments:

Post a Comment