Monday 4 July 2011

Happy 4th of July

269

- vintage dress
- vintage sandals
- Field Guided tote
- UO boater hat

Happy 4th of July! There were lots of fireworks around here last night but we ended up staying in to cook dinner and watch a movie. That's typical of me... planning to go out but then staying in instead. I'm just a homebody at heart! Here I am earlier in the week carrying around my new Field Guided tote. I finally caved and bought one after seeing them on so many other blogs. I'm so glad I did! It's a little bigger than my Mr. Fox tote and perfect for carrying around a day's worth of needs; my purse, a sweater for cool nights, any little things I pick up along the way. It has definitely been a regular presence on my shoulder since I got it.

Untitled-1

No comments:

Post a Comment