Monday 5 March 2012

Faint dreams creeping, endless...

4

 - vintage blouse
 - 50s wool skirt
 - Rachel Comey boots
 - vintage barrette from Lawrence
 - listening to: Chelsea Wolfe - Apokalypsis "Mer"

I'm finally getting around to experimenting a bit with my new camera.  I'm quite clumsy and have dropped and broken more than one little point and shoot camera so I'm super paranoid every time I pick the new one up that I'm going to somehow manage to break it.  I was also hesitant to put in on my tripod for outfit photos since a strong wind once knocked over one of my smaller cameras that was attached to the tripod and it was never the same.  But I ended up taking the chance and so far, so good (fingers crossed). Now I just have to learn a bit more about metering the photos since all of the ones I took ended up a bit overexposed.  I was able to salvage this one.  Yes, I'm super pale, but I'm not a ghost!

No comments:

Post a Comment