Thursday 5 July 2012

little DEButant

This is Deb. She's as cute as a bug's ear. I wish she were my little sister. Instead she's my hairdresser & friend. She works & lives mere steps from my house and peeps her head in often, which is good because I can literally work for hours on end in the shop without seeing or speaking to anyone. Recently Deb stopped in to find a dress for a wedding she was going to. When she arrived she wasn't much motivated to pick out & try on dresses, but after trying on the first dress the floodgates opened; it was, as we might say 'the gateway dress'. The gal then spent a good hour spelunking the shop's front (& back!) room for pretty dresses. Once she started modeling them I could not resist snapping some Instagram pics of her. She's freaking adorable in every dress and how cute are those dimples!? She ended up in the black dress & a pair of mary jane heels at the wedding - complete with a 1960s beehive she did herself (of course). What a little babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment