Tuesday 19 April 2011

LA Inspiration

a
all photos from Mr. Newton

Soon enough Tom and I will be a mile high and on our way to sunny Los Angeles. It will be our first visit to LA since we left three years ago. I can't believe it's been that long since we lived there! We'll be catching up with lots of friends, visiting all our old favorite restaurants, hitting up the Griffith Observatory (it was closed for renovations while we lived there) and just generally chilling out for a week. Of course I'll also be doing a tour of all my favorite vintage shops that I miss. And perhaps the best part... spending a night out in the desert!

I'm pretty excited, if you haven't gathered that already. I've been collecting images of things I'd like to wear while I'm there. Outfits that just seem a bit out of place in Lancaster or ones it's just been too dang cold to wear! All of these photos were snapped over the weekend at Coachella and are just the sorts of things I'll be packing. That second one on Tali Lennox is pretty much my LA dream outfit. And unless I'm crazy, she's wearing this dress. Perhaps I'll have to make that dream a reality.

b

No comments:

Post a Comment