Wednesday 20 April 2011

Where is the future, there is no past...

a

photos by Tom b.

- AA top
- 30s silk skirt
- Libris Lunaria tote
- Jeffrey Campbell heels
- listening to: Graveyard - Hisingen Blues "Hisingen Blues"

Today Tom and I were running errands when we spotted this old farmhouse and barn with a for sale sign out front. We stopped to look around purely out of curiosity. Was it our fault that the door happened to be wide open? I was sooo loud clomping around in that empty house on the hardwood stairs in my wooden sandals! Obviously no one else was there to disturb but it just seemed wrong making so much noise in the peace and quiet of the house.

This 30s silk skirt is one of those pieces that has been hanging in my closet for ages that I've never quite found the right outfit to wear it. I'm pretty sure I'm wearing it backwards anyway but the little gathers are my favorite part so I put them at the front. I think it's the length of the skirt that always throws me off so I paired it with super high heels to balance it out. Not exactly the best idea for running errands so next time I think I'll try flats.

b

No comments:

Post a Comment